Sophie la girafe, the world’s favorite teether trusted by mothers & celebrities worldwide since 1961.
Made with 100% Natural Rubber and food-grade paint, BPA and Phthalate-free, it is one of the safest toys for a baby to bite and chew. Her bumpy head and legs help soothe sore, teething gums.
Sophie la girafe stimulates all five senses and the well chosen design makes it easy to grasp for tiny hands. Slender, flexible and soft, babies love manipulating and chewing on Sophie la girafe.
- Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la girafe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring objet.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. Such fun for a baby!
- Taste: Lots of parts for baby to chew on (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
- Touch: She is very soft to touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes Sophie la girafe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all her/his other toys.
- She comes in a lovely gift box complete with card to personalize.